The price of the rental includes Delivery (up to 30 miles), Setup, Removal, and Landfill fee (Up to two tons). We charge $3 per mile after 15 miles and $65 per ton after two tons of waste.
Full payment is due upon dumpster rental. Your card will be kept on file in the event electronics, tires, or appliances were placed into the dumpster and an extra fee applies.
While there are no "hidden" fees, if you place items that are not allowed or cost extra at the landfill, we will need to charge for those items (see "what can't I put in a dumpster"). There is also a charge if you move, overfill, overload, or damage the dumpster.
Delivery and Pickup:
No, fully paid rentals do not require someone to be present at the time of drop-off or pickup.
We will always call you before we set up the dumpster to determine where and when you would like it. Most of the time we will set the dumpster up the evening before your rental day. That way you have the dumpster for the full duration of your rental period.
Booking on the website is restricted to 24 hours before. If you need a dumpster within 24 hours, please call us and we will try to accommodate your needs.
While a roll-off dumpster can be placed in most locations, a hard surface is best. If placed on a lawn, damage may occur due to sinking. Street placement must comply with local regulations.
We service the South Bend, Mishawaka, and Elkhart areas. We have free delivery within a 15-mile radius of Mishawaka. We can deliver farther out but we need to charge a $1.50 per mile fuel charge per trip. That means if you are 10 miles outside of our free 15-mile range, it will cost an extra $30. This is because we are driving an extra 40 miles for this rental.
Filling the Dumpster:
This covers most but not all items:
- Paint (water-based, oil-based, or aerosol)
- Poisons (herbicides, pesticides, insecticides)
- Hazardous Materials
- Propane tanks
- Electronics (extra fee)
- Tires (extra fee)
- Fuels (propane, gas, or diesel)
Each dumpster comes with 2 tons included. Anything over 2 tons will be charged at $65 per ton. We ask that you not load the dumpster with over 4 tons. If you have more to dispose of please call and we will arrange to have another dumpster brought out.
The dumpster can be filled to the top of the dumpster and no more. There is a "fill line" sticker to indicate this. Overfilled dumpsters will be charged $150 if the driver has to move/remove items in order to tarp the dumpster.
You may not move the dumpster at all. If you need the dumpster moved please call and we can move the dumpster for a fee. Dumpsters are designed to only be moved by special equipment and may be damaged or cause harm if moved incorrectly.
- Start Big - place larger items evenly distributed at the bottom of the dumpster
- Fill in the gaps - Once you have the larger items at the bottom fill in the gaps with smaller items. Taking a little time can save a lot of space
- Flatten boxes - Empty cardboard can take up a lot of space if not broken down
- Distribute Weight Evenly - If you are loading heavy items, keeping them distributed evenly throughout the dumpster will keep the dumpster safe from shifting during loading and transit.
- Don't Overload or Load too High - Loading over the "load limit" can make transport of the dumpster dangerous